Many cat owners are looking for viable and safe alternatives to the plastic bowl you’re using now. Many cats are allergic to plastic, but not many cat owners realize this right away.
Cat owners tend to gravitate towards feeding their cats in plastic food bowls.
So when their cat isn’t feeling well afterwards they tend to think that some ingredients in the food didn’t sit well with them.
The PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station with stainless steel bowl is a good solution for cats that suffer from allergic reaction to plastic.
Easy to keep clean and dishwasher safe – This compact products is very easy to clean. You can wash it in your dishwasher using mild soap. If serving dry food, then using a dry washcloth should be enough to keep it clean.
Stainless steel bowl – The stainless steel material is highly recommended by vets. It is also a good material to consider if your cat is already allergic to plastic.
Lock-in hopper – This feature is added to prevent it from being knocked over and spilling. It can come in handy if your cat just cannot eat without this occurring. This feature will also help your cat adopt good eating habits.
Holds 2-4 pounds of dry food – The hopper can hold up to 2 pounds of dry food in small version and 4 pounds in the medium version. Thus, you do to have to worry about changing your plans to feed your cat.
Pros And Cons
- It comes with high quality and durable stainless steel bowl
- It helps prevent allergic reactions on your cat
- The stainless steel bowl is removable and dishwasher safe
- It boasts a gravity design system to make sure your cat gets constant fresh food
- Simple design…that works!
- Difficult to regulate the unnecessary dropping of food if bowl is still full
- Cheap materials – not as durable as it could be (You get what you pay for)
Verdict and Rating
This product seems to have more pros than cons, especially when it comes to the price tag.
People who have already used this product have shared positive reviews and recommend the same to others looking for a good food system for their cat.