Welcome back to another addition to my cat litter box reviews, today I will be reviewing the?PetSafe Simply Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box
The cleaning process is based upon 1 hour scheduled intervals in which the unit is engaged every single hour of the day which insures all waste has been collected and disposed of correctly.
The unit completely maintains itself on auto pilot without any manual interference, the unit literally keeps itself clean and fresh with every use.
- Cleans cat waste on auto pilot
- Removes used litter causing bacteria contaminants
- Simple to assemble
- Quiet cleaning process
- Easy to clean and changing bags.
- Low voltage AC power adapter
- Low energy rated unit for power saving
- Dimensions 30 x 20 x 9 inches
How does the litter?Petsafe Simply Clean?work?
The unit?utilises a conveyor and the moving litter tray system.
Once every 1 hour and the conveyor system rotates and the conveyer system is in full force which collects cat waste and used litter from the litter area.
See the demonstration video below
Attachments and Supplies
The unit?comes with no additional attachments or supplies that need to be purchased.
Petsafe have made it optional for putting a mat underneath the Litter box to?stop litter trailing, however there is no need to buy a branded mat as there are many alternatives in which case you can pick up a cheap mat at your local store for under $10.
PROS and CONS Summary
- Very quiet cleaning process
- Great for cats who are timid
- Multiple cat support
- Set and forget system with most situations ? for busy people the Simply Clean can go with out being changed for at least 10 days with 1 cat.
- Non Scooping affordable solution
- Uses less energy for people who are couscous about power usage.
- Eliminates odor
- Processes waste every hour insuring a clean litter box
- Less chance of contaminating clean litter ? Avoid odor
- No branded attachments or supplies needed to be purchased
- Uses self clumping clay litter
- Slow moving system
- Doesn?t come with a?litter trailing mat, but most units don?t and they range from $20 ? $50.